03 January 2021

From This, To This

Elizabeth from Alaska sent me a blank sketch postcard in early November 

and today I took my time colouring it in following the colours on the back of the postcard using coloured pencils.

I'm so pleased with how it turned out! Elizabeth is an artist, so I'm thinking of returning her completed postcard in the mail as a gift. She wrote "It is -16F today (-26C) so I have a cozy fire in the woodstove. My three cats are all sleeping and the sunlight is bright on the snow outside. I'm thankful for this domestic comfort today." Beautiful words, it's such a pleasure receiving postcards like this ❄️๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŒจ️.

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud, the result is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It's the first time I've done colouring in like this and actually completed it ๐Ÿ˜„ and yes, I'm pleased ๐Ÿ˜Š.

    ReplyDelete